A cozy lounge chair and blanket, a good book, a window with a view and a good glass of wine… it sounds a great plan for a lazy Sunday, right? When autumn arrives, embrace the season and snuggle down in a lounge chair with a good book and wine.
Not only are lounge chairs inviting places to cosy up with a good book and a glass of wine, but they can also lift up the feel and look of any space.
Here are top 10 lounge chairs to cozy up not only when autumn arrives, but all year long.
- Get the bohemian 70s feel in your home with a leather bucket chair. Aside of providing a unique style it is easy to move from one spot to another like from the fireside in your living room to your sun spot in the garden in one single downpour.
- A sophisticated 1950s inspired cocktail chair can add a vintage glamour touch to any home. Considered a synonym for comfort and style a cocktail chair upholstered with an on-trend chevron print it a great choice.
- Make a statement in your living room by placing a 20th-century classic design chair in there. Models made from polished white fiberglass shell and that offer various seating and reclining positions are a convenient option.
- Embrace simple elegance and clean, classic style with an LA Armchair that features a natural wood armrest and a bright neutral fabric. It will certainly inspire your living room.
- For a modern look choose a chair with straight and sleek lines. Lounge chairs with unique cub shape and curved armrests make a fabulous option.
- Put your feet up and relax into a modern lounge chair with footstool. Choose a model that features curved shape since it will make very comfortable to snuggle into while the footstool will allow you to recline in comfort and relax.
- Place a decorative yet functional 1958 armchair model by your window and curl up to watch the autumn leaves in comfort. These chairs are often made of fabric upholstery and wood.
- Bring the retro style into your home with a round chair that features a delightful amazing combination of bamboos and natural fabric.
- A stylish sark armchair inspired by the old nineteenth century will wrap you around like a warm and loving embrace. Available in a variety of fabrics and colours, these chairs have a deep tufted, pleated back that makes very comfortable to sit on.
- How about curling up in a classic tartan armchair? Its curved armrests make it ideal for lounging and its high back will make you feel cozy.